WELCOME TO THE
6TH ANNUAL LODI CRAFT BEER FESTIVAL
The Lodi Craft Beer Festival is the brainchild of the Lodi Tokay Rotary Club, with the vision to create a first class festival of craft brewers within the Northern California area, accompanied by some of the best food vendors in the Lodi area. The Lodi Tokay Rotary Club is hosting the event with 100% of the proceeds going to the ongoing preservation of Lodi Lake and local and international charities.
Join us for Unlimited Craft Beer Tasting from over 50 Tasteful Craft Brewers, with each brewery bringing at least two varieties of their best craft brews for your tasting experience! That’s right, Over 100 Varieties of Craft Beer await you with unlimited tasting at Lodi Lake Park in Lodi.
However, your craft beer tasting experience will be spiked with live music on stage throughout the event, a game area featuring “corn-hole” and other exciting fun games, complimentary parking, and bicycle valet. Several food vendors will be on-hand offering a variety of delicious, tasty food options to satisfy your hunger all under the shade at Lodi Lake! There are plentiful restroom facilities, allowing more time for craft beer tasting.
General Admission Tickets are $35.00 in Advance and $45.00 on Day of Event.
VIP Tickets (limited to 300) are $60.00.
Designated Driver Tickets are $10.00
Purchase your tickets before April 19th for reduced pricing on admission.
EVENT WILL START IN
Add to My Calendar
6th Annual Lodi Craft Beer Festival 2021 | Beer is Better at the Lake
The Lodi-Tokay Rotary Club presents the 6th Annual Lodi Craft Beer Festival 2021 at Lodi Lake Park in Lodi, California.
Lodi Lake Park - 1101 W Turner Road Lodi, CA 95242
Lodi-Tokay Rotary Club
General Event Information
- Entrance into the event at the Lodi Lake Park from 3 - 6pm, Free Collectors Beer Glass, and UNLIMITED Beer Tasting.
- The opportunity to taste over 100 amazing varieties of craft beers from 50 plus of the finest California Area Breweries.
- Live Music will be available for the entire beer festival.
- Complimentary Parking will be available at the Water Treatment Plant located on the west side of the Lake, on Mills Ave., north of Turner Rd. Entrance to the event is on the south side of the Lake on Turner Rd. There will also be a designated drop off/pick-up area for Uber and Lyft at the entrance to the event. A free Bike Valet will be available on the southeast corner of the Lake, at the corner of Turner Rd. and Laurel Ave., outside the fenced event.
- RV campsites inside Lodi Lake Park – We are providing RV campsites inside Lodi Lake Park for Saturday, June 19th at the cost of $25.00. Checks are to be mailed to JoEllen Flemmer at 1224 Lakewood Dr., Lodi, CA 95240. No tents, unless they are with an RV, there are no restroom facilities available.
- Access to several local food vendors
- Games – The Lodi Craft Beer Festival is not just all about a mega selection of fine craft beer tasting and good food, we also need to have fun. We are including an adult game area featuring Corn Hole, Giant Jenga, along with Flip Cup.
- VIP Admission – Only 300 VIP tickets will be sold for this event. VIP ticket holders are allowed entrance one-hour earlier at 2:00 pm and will receive a free lunch for one of our food vendors. A limit of one Designated Driver ticket holder may enter early when accompanied by a VIP ticket holder.
- Stay informed by visiting our Facebook Page for weekly updates.
BEER LINEUP: 2019 subject to change for the 2021 lineup.
Some of the vendors may provide some vegetarian and / or vegan food options, however,
these will be limited.
Event is 21 and over only, no minor children or infants will be admitted.
We are offering Designated Driver tickets for $10.00 and will provide free water. The
Designated Driver is not eligible for beer tasting.
Only 300 VIP tickets will be sold for this event. VIP ticket holders are allowed entrance one-hour earlier at 2:00 pm and will receive a free lunch for one of our food vendors. A limit of one Designated Driver ticket holder may enter early when accompanied by a VIP ticket holder.
Yes, please print all tickets that were purchased. If you are unable to print your tickets,
download the NIGHTOUT app and your purchased tickets to your smartphone for scanning
at the entrance. Please have your photo ID out and ready to be checked when you arrive.
No. Pets, just like children, are not allowed (exception for service animals).
There are picnic tables available. Ticket holders are welcome to bring their own folding chairs.
Free event parking will be available at the west end of Lodi Lake Park (Water Treatment Plant) on Mills north of Turner. Attendees are also welcome to use street parking around Lodi Lake Park.
We have a shuttle that can pick you up at the Water Treatment Plant parking area and drop you off at the entrance to the event. There will also be a free Bike Valet at the corner of Turner Rd. and Laurel Ave., just east of the entrance to the event.
The event is rain or shine, no refunds, no exceptions!
If the website states that the event is sold out, there will not be any more tickets available.
The event is rain or shine, be prepared for the heat as well. Be sure to drink plenty of water before and during the event.
Hampton Inn & Suites
1337 S. Beckman Road, Lodi, CA 95240
Holiday Inn Express
1337 E Kettleman Ln, Lodi, CA 95240
Microtel Inn & Suites
6428 W. Banner Street, Lodi, CA 95242
Fill the form below to get directions to the Lodi Craft Beer Festival
Enter Direction from and Travel Mode from the left form to see directions.